An Introduction

Welcome to Nuggets of Niamh! I've decided to join Zoella, your sister, your neighbour, their cat, and the millions of other bloggers out there on the World Wide Web and start one of my very own. This blog is a place where I can share my thoughts on all that life has to offer, from books to music to television to travel and everything in between. Perhaps no one will care, but maybe a few of you Internet people might find it marginally interesting and entertaining. We'll see. 

A little bit about me:
My name is Niamh and I'm a self-confessed book nerd from Brisbane, Australia. When not reading (YA is my jam), I like to spend time with friends and family, walk my dog, and binge-watch whole seasons of TV shows on Netflix. I have an opinion about everything and am not shy about expressing it - anyone who knows me will attest to that! I've also always enjoyed writing and currently have a lot of spare time on my hands, so blogging seems like the perfect hobby.

The plan:
I'm going be honest with you, I don't really have a plan. At least, not a good one. Advice from an old adage is to "write what you know" but I believe it's more important to care about what you write. Besides, I don't know much. So expect to see posts on a diverse range of topics, including books, music, film & TV, food, lifestyle, and travel. (But mostly books - I am a self-confessed book nerd, after all!) Look out for new content on Tuesdays and Fridays at 11 am AEST!

Get involved:
Have a question or a book recommendation? Fancy a chat? Just want a sneak peek into my daily life? I'd love to hear what you have to say so please leave a comment or send me a message via my Contact page. You can also add me as a friend on Goodreads or follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr!


Niamh, xo.

Comments