Book haul // winter 2017


I don't buy books very often, but when I do, I tend to buy A LOT. Personally, I love reading and watching book hauls (or any kind of haul, really) so today I thought I'd share all of the books that I acquired in the months of June, July, and August. 

In June, I went on holiday with my family to Adelaide, in South Australia, and although I didn't set out to buy any books, I stumbled across a cheap outlet bookshop in Rundle Mall and just couldn't resist picking up these two:
     

Also whilst in Adelaide, I visited THE CUTEST secondhand bookstore/café called The Mockingbird Lounge, where I went a little bit crazy:
               

As you can imagine, it was a bit of a challenge to fit all of these in my suitcase when it came time to fly home!

In July, my family very kindly gifted me the following four books for my birthday:
               

And finally, I received these three books as part of my monthly The YA Chronicles subscription:
          

So just a few books to add to my ever-growing TBR! I actually read The Unexpected Everything earlier this month as part of the #TomeTopple readathon and wrote a little bit about what I thought of it in my wrap-up post, which you can read here.

I'd love to hear if you've read any of these books or if they're on your TBR too, so please leave a comment or tweet me and let me know!


Niamh, xo.

Comments