#TomeTopple TBR // readathon

This month I've decided to participate in not one, but two readathons/reading challenges! The first is Round 4 of the #TomeTopple Readathon, which began today, Friday 4th August, at midnight, and concludes at 11:59 pm (in your time zone) on Thursday 17th August.

#TomeTopple was created by Sam from ThoughtsOnTomes and is co-hosted by Adriana (PerpetualPages), Caz (LittleBookOwl), Emma (Aeduan), Sarah-Jane (TheBookLife), Sian (ReadersRambles), and Ish (ReadingRealm). The idea behind #TomeTopple is to read really big books, i.e. tomes. These can be any genre and in any format, the only stipulation is that they must be over 500 pages in length.

As always, there are a number of reading challenges:
  1. Read more than one tome
  2. Read a graphic novel
  3. Read a tome that is part of a series
  4. Buddy read a tome
  5. Read an adult novel
And this round, there is also a bonus Instagram challenge each day for the duration of the readathon.


In no particular order, here are the books on my TBR for this round of #TomeTopple:
  • Echo by Pam Muñoz Ryan (587 pages)

               

I've been in a little bit of a reading slump lately so there is absolutely no chance I will finish all four of these books, but I'm excited to see how many I can get through! I'll be participating in reading sprints and posting regular updates on Twitter, so give me a follow if you'd like to keep up with my progress! Also let me know if you're participating in #TomeTopple Round 4 and what books are on your TBR!


Niamh, xo.

Comments