books I hope Santa brings me // Top Ten Tuesday


Merry Christmas, everyone! 

By the time you're reading this, Christmas Day will be in full swing in my house! We will likely be beginning to prepare lunch ahead of the arrival of our guests and I definitely will have already opened all of my presents! Fingers crossed that at least a few of them will be books!

This is the wish list that I gave my family this year (complete with specific editions as well, of course!), so I hope that I'll have found a few of them under the Christmas tree this morning!

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl, with a new topic to respond to every week.

- - -

23437156
1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

- - -

15839976
2. Red Rising by Pierce Brown

- - -

36389267
3. A Thousand Perfect Notes by C. G. Drews

- - -

39904695
4. The Red Fox Clan by John Flanagan

- - -

18051352

- - -

23395680
6. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

- - -

21882134
7. Sabriel by Garth Nix

- - -

22055262
8. A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab

- - -

28954189
9. Scythe by Neal Shusterman

- - -

29748925
10. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor

- - -

What gifts are you hoping to receive this Christmas? Do we have any of the same books on our wish lists? Let me know in the comments below and also tell me how you celebrate the holiday! 


Niamh, xo. 

Comments

  1. I thought Six of Crows was a great book. Enjoy!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard amazing things about it but unfortunately I'll have to wait a little bit longer to read it!

      Delete
  2. YAY for Jenny Han!! Loved this book so much, and someday I still *need* to read the Six of Crows duo; they sound so interesting. :) Happy reading and Christmas. Hope your day is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rissi, I hope you had a wonderful day, too! Someday I'll get to both TATBILB and Six of Crows, as well!

      Delete
  3. I didn't have any of these on my wish list this year, but I do have A Thousand Perfect Notes (haven't read it yet, it's in my January TBR jar) and Strange the Dreamer. Hope to read all the Grisha books in 2019. Hope you got these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother gave me Strange the Dreamer so I'm looking forward to reading it as soon as possible! I hope you enjoy A Thousand Perfect Notes!!

      Delete
  4. Such a fun wishlist. Really hope you got A Darker Shade of Magic. Merry Christmas!

    TTT: https://dinaratengri.com/2018/12/thought-experiment-books-i-want-under-my-tree/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not this year, I'm afraid. Maybe next Christmas or birthday!

      Delete
  5. A Darker Shade of Magic has become one of my all time favorite books. I hope you had a great holiday!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren, I did! I'm really keen to read A Darker Shade of Magic but sadly I don't think I'll get to it anytime soon.

      Delete
  6. Hope you had a great Christmas! And found some books under the tree. :) I liked Illuminae- such a fun read- and I need to give Six of crows another try as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thanks, Greg! I hope you did, too! Ahh I'm still so keen to read both of those but it looks like they'll have to wait a while.

      Delete

Post a Comment